A Festive Puzzle
"Minute-Carols" by Ho Wai-On 聖誕歌什錦
See how many carols you recognise and enjoy the scenery! 做了－個很多人聽過唱過的聖誕歌什錦, 數數你認出幾多首!
Ho Wai-On “The Waves” : Melody waltzing with waterfowl
何蕙安《浪》旋律舞水禽 鋼琴: 鄧兆楷 piano Albert Tang (Albert studied with Peter Katin)
The video was taken at Hyde Hall.
I mingled fragments from the following nine Christmas carols that I have sung – some more obvious but some more subtly hidden in the middle part – resulting in this synthesized Minute-Carol. Spot them all while enjoying Essex's Hyde Hall with occasional mini Christmas Trees!
1. Ding Dong Merrily on High 叮噹！來自天上的喜悅
2. God Rest You Merry Gentlemen 天賜喜樂
3. Silent Night and its alto part 平安夜
4. Joy to the World 普世歡騰
5. O Little Town of Bethlehem (by L H Redner – I include the opening lyrics as there is another carol with similar name)
O little town of Bethlehem
How still we see thee lie
Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
The silent stars go by…
6. O Come All Ye Faithful 齊來崇拜
7. A Great and Mighty Wonder 救主降生
8. Hark the Herald Angels Sing 聽啊！天使高聲歌唱
9. Good Christian Men Rejoice 信徒歡唱
The Story of Inter Artes
See the story of .